HSS Tele Radiology Overview
Teleradiology is the transmission of radiological patient images, such as x-rays, CTs, and MRIs, from one location to another for the purposes of sharing studies with other radiologists and physicians. HospitalSoftwareShop.com has successfully integrated various Radiology equipment; e.g. CT, MRI and X-Rays with the software.
HSS Telemedicine Solution:
- Primary Health Centers
- Community Health Centers
- Mobile Health Units
- Mobile Health Workers
- Outreach Centers
- Diagnostic Labs
- Tertiary Care Hospitals
- Super Specialty Hospitals
- Multi-Specialty Hospitals
- Critical Care Hospitals
- Medical Colleges
- Expert Medical Practitioners
Covers complete Health Care spectrum from Critical Care to Chronic Care
HSS Integrated Telemedicine Solution:
All Modules are integrated into our solution:
- Patient Information
- Electronic Medical Records
- Clinical Collaboration
- Video Conferencing
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
HSS Telemedicine is a comprehensive end-to-end Telemedicine Solution
Interfaces With Medical Devices:
|Medical Records Obtained through direct interfaces with Medical Devices
- Vitals (BP, Temperature, SpO2)
- Electronic Stethoscope
- Digital Microscope
*Integration with Sonography ,CT, MRI,
Cathlab are specific to each deployment.
- Medical Camera
- High Resolution Scanner
- CT, MRI, Cathlab*
All Modalities Integrated
Unique Telemedicine Device
An integrated Module with all devices built-in
- Blood Pressure
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)
- Electronic Stethoscope
- Medical Examination Camera
- Inbuilt battery
- Interfaces with Otoscope, Opthalmoscope
- Interfaces with Dental Camera, Xray machines
Integrated Telemedicine Kiosk
- Stand alone Data Acquisition Module.
- Ability to collect vital signs from Patients.
- Displays and transmits data to central console.
- Video conferencing facility integrated.
- Has in built battery backup and wi-fi connectivity.
- Integrated computer provides easy patient database transfer.
- Trolley Mounted and easily transported to any locations.
- High Definition Display and camera.
Interested in Buying: Please send an email to email@example.com
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor or Higher
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended); Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1; or Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- 250 MB of RAM
- 600 MB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation.
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended)
Specially Designed Software for TeleMedicine, TelePathology, TeleRadiology, TeleOphthalmology