Happy To Help is a Panic / Duress Button To Help Staff of any organization Safe from rude, misbehaving customers. Happy To Help button is the original on-screen panic/duress button suitable in all workplace environments which can be discreetly activated to request immediate assistance from colleagues.
Should your staff feel threatened or find themselves in a potentially vulnerable and worrying situation, a simple click on the Happy To Help icon ensures an immediate alert is sent out via the duress alarm system.
Why Choose Hss Panic Button Software
- It works – a timely response prevents the incident becoming worse.
- Easy to install – Visit our website and download the software.
- Easy to use – the button can be accessed quickly in an emergency due to the fact it floats on top of all running processes and applications.
- Discreet – the panic/duress alarm system can be raised in your business without the assailant knowing.
- Low Cost – the duress alarm system uses your existing computers and networks which keeps costs low.
- Always available – its there when you log on to your PC.
- Clearly displays HELP location.
- Those receiving the alert will be informed of the number of other users available to respond to the alarm.
- Optional Audible Alarm.
- Alert displays a log of who has responded and when so users can decide whether to also respond.
- Discreetly lets you know as soon as someone responds to your request.
- Indicates if there are no colleagues available to respond.
- Available when screensaver active.
- Option to alert only certain teams or colleagues
- Easy to reconfigure.
Interested in Buying: Please send an email to email@example.com
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor or Higher
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended); Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1; or Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- 250 MB of RAM
- 600 MB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation.
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended)
Specially Designed Software for Panic Button